START YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY LEARNING HERE
- Learn Important Photography Essentials!
- Up to 4.5 Hours Total Class Time
- Two 2-Hour Sessions – Online Webinar Using Zoom Online Video Conferencing (It’s easy to set up and use!)
- Questions always welcome during the class (unlike an online training video, you can ask me questions!)
- Added benefits!
- For our second session, you can join the video conference a half hour early if you need additional help
- Even after the class ends, you can still contact Kevin with your questions regarding anything we covered, any time!
- Topics Covered:
- Important aspects of effectively operating a camera (DSLR or Mirrorless)
- You Can Do Better Than “Fully Automatic”
- Camera Exposure Modes for Better Exposure Control
- Manual Exposure Mode
- Aperture Priority Mode
- Shutter Priority Mode
- Managing Color with White Balance
- Better Focusing Techniques
- Lens Selection for Better Images
- How to Choose the “Right” ISO
- It’s a great beginner course! Or even if you are not a beginner and just want to have a good “refresher” on the fundamentals, this is the class for you!
Not sure? See what other students are saying about these classes.
Classes are led by Pro Photographer, Kevin Gourley. Kevin has many years experience as a photographer and photography instructor. Learn More